CONSTRUCTION/FARM EQUIPMENT, HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS, VEHICLES & MORE
"Fowler Auction's Open Consignment Auction Is Where Everyone Can Sell & Buy"
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Bidding will begin to close on Monday, November 13th, 2023 at 7 PM (please read message below regarding closing time)
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773 (just north of Huntsville)
Deadline to consign: Thursday, November 2nd By 12 Noon
· PLEASE VIEW EACH ITEM CAREFULLY AND VISIT OUR AUCTION YARD TO PERSONALLY INSPECT ITEMS.
· AUCTION YARD OPEN HOUSE: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH - FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10 BETWEEN 9 AM - 4 PM & MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH BETWEEN 9 AM - 4 PM.
This will be an ONLINE ONLY auction.
* A 10% Buyer's Premium & Applicable Sales Tax Plus Vehicle Processing Fee & Title Application Fee (when applicable) will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the final purchase price.
* This online auction features an auto bid extend. When a bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of bidding, the auction bidding will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed (i.e., if an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend to 6:02. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 3 minute time frame.
* Lots will close in groups every 3 minutes. Lots that extend will continue to remain open until there has been no bidding within a 3 minute time frame.
* Pick up: Tuesday & Wednesday, November 14th & 15th, 2023 between 9 AM - 3 PM. If items cannot be picked up by Wednesday, special arrangements MUST be made with David Vess.
All items will be sold AS IS, WHERE IS so we strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding all potential purchases.
NOTE: ALL PURCHASED VEHICLES WITH A TITLE WILL INCUR A VEHICLE PROCESSING FEE (INCLUDING DEALERS):
* ALABAMA RESIDENTS WILL INCUR A $16.50 TITLE APPLICATION & $25 PROCESSING FEE.
* ALL OTHER STATES & DEALERS WILL INCUR A $25.00 VEHICLE PROCESSING FEE
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read and understand the Terms & Conditions BEFORE bidding. Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting items of interest BEFORE bidding (all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS) & picking up purchased items on the DESIGNATED day and time.